2002 Oct 21 21:07

Re: [vox] One more test...I promise!

On Mon, Oct 21, 2002 at 11:42:06AM -0700, Mark K. Kim wrote:
> Since you guys brought it up...
>
> I'm currently using Mutt to read messages, but use Pine to write messages.
> I find Mutt's threading, color-hiliting, and message marking (+, T, O,...)
> very useful, but I find it lacking in a few areas:
>
>    1 It can't read HTML messages.

Sure it can.  No patching is needed.  Just make sure your mailcap has appropriate entry for html.

Here is a snip from my muttrc :

# view junk by default
auto_view text/html

>    2 It can't handle sudden disconnections gracefully.

Not quite sure what you mean.  If you mean network disconnects, you
might want to try screen as a workaround.

[snip]

Sorry I can't help you with other questions

--
	GPG key-id: 1024D/DF04A255                 Dmitriy
	AA16 8FAB 74E1 3511 83D0  9F4B F087 CEC9 DF04 A255