2002 Oct 21 22:53

Re: [vox] One more test...I promise!

Up spake Peter Jay Salzman on Mon, Oct 21, 2002 at 09:31:13AM -0700:
> took me about a week to get used to mutt, but once i did, i found that
> pine is to mutt as pico is to vim.  it's just not even a fair
> comparison.

I'd like to echo Pete's story.  I've just now switched to mutt (a few days
back) and I'm never goin' back.  I've even aliased 'pine' to 'mutt' to take
advantage of finger auto-pilot.  Mutt just rocks.

--n "check out my new headers!" twn

***
"I found that my heart's opened up my mind, and opened up my eyes."--Eddie