2002 Oct 21 09:32

Re: [vox] One more test...I promise!

On Sun, Oct 20, 2002 at 06:31:58PM -0700, R. Douglas Barbieri wrote:
> Can the header appear without a yes, and will that allow the message to
> still be archived? The reason I ask is that I'm using pine--the only way I
> can see to do this is to add X-No-Arc to my header, but leave it blank.
> That way, when I want to send a test message, I can just hit CTRL-R and
> put "yes" in the header.

Humbly suggest you switch to mutt (not to start a MUA war, it's just what
I'm familiar with that solves some problems).  You can enter any header
you want, and you can also bounce messages to yourself locally, thus
obviating the need to send them to a list to test things like procmail
rules.

--
Ted Deppner
http://www.psyber.com/~ted/