2002 Oct 21 09:12

Re: [vox] One more test...I promise!

Can the header appear without a yes, and will that allow the message to
still be archived? The reason I ask is that I'm using pine--the only way I
can see to do this is to add X-No-Arc to my header, but leave it blank.
That way, when I want to send a test message, I can just hit CTRL-R and
put "yes" in the header.

--
R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people
   discipline themselves."

-- Thomas Jefferson

GPG Public key : http://www.dooglio.net/dooglio.gpg