2002 Oct 19 15:23

Re: Reply-to munging (Re: [vox] free computers)

Re: Reply-to munging (Re: [vox] free computers)

begin Rick Moen <rick@linuxmafia.com>
> Quoting Bill Kendrick (nbs@sonic.net):
>
> > <super-elite mode>  At least _some_ of us try to remember to change the
> > Subject: when the subject changes  ;^)  </super-elite mode>
>
> _Truly_ super-elite people comprehend the difference between
> discussing Reply-To munging (a tiresome and notorious flamewar in which
> I will not participate,

participate?  i simply posted my opinion.  you replied to it.  rather
harshly.

i don't think anyone can accuse me of not thinking.  i think for a
living.  i get _paid_ to think.

> the matter having been wisely FAQed) and mocking
> dumb-ass arguments others have posted (which I was and am).

there is no mocking on vox.  for any reason.

if you mock anyone, i'll kick you off the lists.  i suggest you stop
immediately.  if you can't handle this, i suggest you leave.

peter

ps- i am wearing my list manager hat right now.