2002 Oct 19 14:32

Re: Reply-to munging (Re: [vox] free computers)

Re: Reply-to munging (Re: [vox] free computers)

Quoting Bill Kendrick (nbs@sonic.net):

> <super-elite mode>  At least _some_ of us try to remember to change the
> Subject: when the subject changes  ;^)  </super-elite mode>

_Truly_ super-elite people comprehend the difference between
discussing Reply-To munging (a tiresome and notorious flamewar in which
I will not participate, the matter having been wisely FAQed) and mocking
dumb-ass arguments others have posted (which I was and am).