2002 Oct 19 12:13

Re: Reply-to munging (was Re: [vox] free computers)

Re: Reply-to munging (was Re: [vox] free computers)

Quoting Bill Kendrick (nbs@sonic.net):

> But, I totally agree with Pete.  It's really a choice thing (I believe
> the page traditionally pointed out to explain "Reply-To Munging Bad"
> has a sister page explaining "Reply-To Munging Good" ;^) )

Yes, the way I _always_ decide issues of fact is to figure out if
people exist holding conflicting views on the subject, and then split
the difference and say it's "a matter of choice".

The really great part is that you can then label those other people
as extremists, and yourself as a moderate.  You win -- and it's much
easier than thinking!