2002 Oct 19 16:12

Re: [vox] free computers

Actually I hate people in general.  I am a pretty goddamn anti-social
guy.  I don't have issues.  I have an anthology.

Most people annoy the crap out of me, because I sincerely think they are
lemmings (and you can be a bumpkin hick or a snotty ivy-leaguer as far as
that goes), and that is actually about as elitist as it gets.

One of the reasons VA was so wonderful for the first 3 years was the
wealth of intelligent people and the dearth of morons.