2002 Oct 19 10:48

Re: [vox] free computers

On Sat, 19 Oct 2002, Rick Moen wrote:

> Quoting Peter Jay Salzman (p@dirac.org):
>
> > I've [come] to the conclusion that anyone who has a *real strong*
> > preference one way or another is probably just an elitist.
>
> Cool!  Where do I join?

I'd tell you but that wouldn't be elitist of me so I won't. nyeh.

> I want to be a member of a class of people whose arguments are summarily
> disregarded without regard to merit.

It's more like a qualifier really.

> It helps people avoid that
> troublesome "thinking" habit.

I have the same view about people who use OS/2.

P.S. for the humour-impaired, this post was made soley for the sake oif
banter and is in no way serious. Chill out. Have some tea. Don't get your
knickers in a twist.