2002 Oct 19 15:23

Re: [vox] free computers

for better or worse, our lists do reply-to munging.

frankly, i'm agnostic on the point.  i've seen good arguments for both,
and came to the conclusion that anyone who has a *real strong*
preference one way or another is probably just an elitist.   past the
rhetoric and good arguments, it really boils down to one question:  what
you're most comfortable with.

but i think changing them now is bound to cause more confusion than it
causes.

anyway, i don't think i ever stated my position on the issue, so there
it is.

pete

begin Doug Huckaba <mrdoug@attbi.com>