2002 Oct 13 08:22

[vox] Fwd: Special offer for LUGOD members

See the two forwarded messages below.

-- Rod

Subject: Special offer for LUGOD members
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 11:54:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: Gopan Madathil <gopan@yahoo.com>

Since this is our last event for this year,
we want to throw in free attendance for all
LUGOD members who pre-register (RSVP online)
before the deadline of Oct 22nd.

Subject: TechCoire  Oct 24 Event : The future of Telecommunications
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 11:35:02 -0800
From: "TechCoire Networking Forum" <rsvp@techcoire.com>

Wonder what's happening to the telecommunications market?
Most, if not all telecom stocks are trading in single digits, while
some have gone bankrupt.  Analysts estimate the economy
has been deprived of half a trillion dollars in revenue and
productivity because of the  lack of broadband "uptake"
in the United States.

The telecom revolution is not over and despite the recent
bankruptcies of WorldCom and Global Crossing, it has a
promising future, says Hubert Whyte, a 30-year telecommunications
industry veteran and the CEO of NET.Com, who's betting
on the telecommunications market.

Click http://www.techcoire.com/events.html  for more
information on the event.

Join TechCoire on Oct 24 at the Lake Natoma Inn to listen to
this visionary predictions on the future of the telecom
market. He will also provide a glimpse into areas that are
showing promising signs of growth, so if you are an
entrepreneur in the telecom space, bring your notepad
and pen to jot down the "hot ideas"

Team TechCoire
www.techcoire.com