2002 Oct 11 13:48

Re: [vox] Which Window Manager/Desktop do you use?

On Fri, Oct 11, 2002 at 11:16:40AM -0700, andy wergedal wrote:
> Which Window Manager/Desktop do you use.

Just installed RH8 at work, using GNOME2 I think, and MetaCity. Took me
a while to figure out that the window theme color is based on the GUI/button
theme color. Once I figured that out it's kind of neat.

Except that there are all of 10 themes available for MetaCity at the moment.

I use straight Enlightenment at home. I may have to switch from Eterm at
home to GnomeTerm, as the whole URL highlighting/auto open browser thing
is getting addictive.

-Marianne