2002 Oct 11 12:18

Re: [vox] Which Window Manager/Desktop do you use?

Re: [vox] Which Window Manager/Desktop do you use?

Quoting andy wergedal (awerg@yahoo.com):

> Which Window Manager/Desktop do you use.

Plain ol', elegant Window Maker.  Several eterms and xterms, Galeon,
vim, mutt, and tin.  Sometimes LyX.  screen & ssh sessions to elsewhere.

Alt-2, Alt-3, etc. move among workspaces.  Alt-Tab and Alt-Shift-Tab
cycle among X11 clients within each workspace.  Keeps your fingers on the
keyboard, where they belong.  No screen clutter, no overwrought UI, no
bullshit "helper" applications taking up RAM and cycles.

--
<BLINK>Resize your browser so the following line touches both margins!</BLINK>
                           <HR WIDTH="75%">