2002 Oct 11 11:26

Re: [vox] Which Window Manager/Desktop do you use?

Re: [vox] Which Window Manager/Desktop do you use?

imho, GNOME and KDE are a big waste of CPU.  i have better things to do
with my clock cycles.

when i'm in X and not playing a game, if i need eye candy, i use
enlightenment without esd.

if i'm feeling more utilitarian, twm can't be beat.  the footprint is
practically nill.  if you play around with twm's config files, you can
make it decent looking and convenient.

if i'm playing a game like quake3 or doom, i don't use a wm.

pete

begin andy wergedal <awerg@yahoo.com>