2002 Oct 11 10:42

[vox] [fwd] Tonight's mailman meeting [at SacLUG]

SacLUG meets tonight in Sacramento!

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Brian Lavender <brian@brie.com> -----

Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 11:11:54 -0700
From: Brian Lavender <brian@brie.com>
Subject: [Lug-Nuts] Tonight's mailman meeting
To: Lug Nuts <lug-nuts@saclug.org>

Tonight, Oct 10, we'll host our Implementing a Mailing List meeting.

Location:
----
ExitCertified
8950 Cal Center Drive, Suite 110, Bldg 1
Sacramento, CA 95826

Time
----
7-9 pm

Does anyone want to bring drinks? Soda or Juice?

I had intended to put together a full presentation for this meeting,
but due to the fact that I have been moving to my new house, I have had
less time than anticipated. I will gather up notes for Mailman and the
surrounding configuration and bring them. We'll focus on Q&A surrounding
Mailman?

brian
--
Brian Lavender