2002 Oct 09 08:59

[vox] SuSE 8.1

Just recieved my copy today, its the update version, which is the same
as the full professional version, just without so many manuals.

I have not perfomed a workstation install of this as of yet, need a
little more time in case of issues, but will perform a server install
tonight I think, servers should be easier to install imho :).

Heard issues that each distro has issues with some plugins (and Java) on
Mozilla and Netscape were compiled with an older version of GCC, anyone
aware of this?

Anyway, gonna hit that server...

Matt