2002 Oct 06 13:17

[vox] CrossOver presentation & photos online

[vox] CrossOver presentation & photos online

The presentation slides from this week's LUGOD meeting,
where Wine developer Francois Gouget of CodeWeavers talked about
their CrossOver Office & CrossOver Plugin products, are now online:

  http://www.lugod.org/presentations/crossover/

He converted the PowerPoint slides to PNG with HTML navigation.
When I get a moment, I'm going to provide some 'ALT' text, for text browsers
(and so that the content of the presentation is indexed by our search engine).

Photographs from the meeting are also online:

  http://www.lugod.org/photos/2002.10.01/

As are minutes:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/past/2002.10.01.php

Enjoy!