January 6: Social gathering
2002 Oct 03 15:49

Re: [vox] fwd [dmarti@zgp.org: [svlug] DMCA reform]

I tried to find the actual votes on the DMCA, but couldn't...
I found a message board that says it passed 99-0 in the
Senate and on a voice vote in the house.  Followed of course
by President Clinton signing it.

I don't think that Ose was the rep then... I'm pretty sure
it was Vic Fazio at the time.  I don't know how Ose feels
about the DMCA or any follow on bills, but it sounds like
everyone in Congress thought it was a good idea at the time :-).

Joel