2002 Oct 01 00:24

[vox] LUGOD on Dr. Andy's last week

I haven't listened to it yet (I downloaded the RealAudio copy, since I couldn't
find an MP3), but last Wednesday's "Dr. Andy's Poetry & Technology Hour"
show on KDVS apparently had some good dialog about LUGOD between Dr. Andy
and ex-CCN-editor John Marcotte.

Dr. Andy also plugged today's meeting. :^)

-bill!
today being tuesday now :^)