2002 Sep 30 17:57

Re: [vox] [OT] get married aboard the NCC 1701-D

Re: [vox] [OT] get married aboard the NCC 1701-D

Bill, if you and Melissa got married in a Star Trek setting oof any kind,
I would personally show up dressed as the pope and club you both.

Joseph Estevao Arruda		|	zeruch.deviantart.com
Meme Bender & Pundit @ large	|	z@precog.com
"The only thing I value less than your existence is your opinion" -z