2002 Sep 30 14:37

[vox] OT Kapital reaches 1.0

FYI, in case you are interested:

"Hi all,

It's been a bit of a wait, but today we have released version 1.0 of our
personal finance software for Linux and KDE, Kapital, which works with
both KDE2 and KDE3.

Because of the delay in release, we are offering free updates up to and
including version 1.1 which we expect in February 2003.  We are also
going to extend the reduced price of $24.95 for electronic and $29.95
for packaged versions until after 1.1 becomes available.

If you haven't tried Kapital yet, there are also free demos available.
Kapital also uses our restricted use source license which allows you to
have the source code once you agree to the license.  If the demo server
becomes saturated, you will just need to be patient, it tends to report
incorrect connection counts.  Also be warned that many versions of
Mozilla had a bug that incorrectly displayed no files on some FTP
servers, notably ours, so use a different browser.

Regards,

Shawn Gordon
President
theKompany.com