2002 Sep 28 11:11

Re: [vox] Tux Paint 2002.09.28

Hey Bill,

For Debian users, you should also post the "tuxpaint-stamps" package on
the website--I had to hunt around on http://people.debian.org/~synrg/ for
it. God forbid I should have to think.

Dooglio

On Sat, 28 Sep 2002, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> Another day, another version :^)
>
> Tux Paint, my drawing program for kids, now supports Brazilian Portugues!
>
> It also allows for system-wide configuration (/etc/tuxpaint/tuxpaint.config
> or /usr/local/etc/tuxpaint/tuxpaint.config, depending on how it was built).
>
> You can also disable the 'fancy' mouse cursor shapes ("--nofancycursors")
> to avoid the SDL bug that causes trails of garbage under fullscreen in Windows
> and non-X-Window under Linux.
>

>   http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/tuxpaint/
>

> Enjoy!
>
> -bill!
>
> PS - It's also reviewed in the current issues of
>      "Linux Journal" magazine in the US,
>      "Linux-Magazin" in Germany, and
>      "Revistas do Linux" in Brazil!
>
> PPS - Sid and Woody ".deb" packages are available for download.
>
> PPPS - A NetBSD build will be available within the next day or so.

R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net
http://www.dooglio.net

vi: "The way God meant for man to edit text files..."

GPG Public key : http://www.dooglio.net/dooglio.gpg