2002 Sep 27 11:40

Re: [vox] Req: DemoLinux CDs

On Fri, Sep 27, 2002 at 10:48:59AM -0700, Rod Roark wrote:
> I'll burn a couple if someone will tell me exactly what to
> download, and from where.

Thanks.  Seth Nagao had also offered, but, hey - if we get extras,
we can give them out to interested folks.

I'm sure we'll have some curious Windows users at the next meeting
(see topic: http://www.lugod.org/meeting/ )

DemoLinux can be had at:

  http://www.demolinux.org/

There's also Knoppix, which people have been raving about (but I've
never seen/used yet):

  http://www.knoppix.org/