2002 Sep 26 12:50

Re: [vox] [OT] philosophy class about space and time at UCD

On Tuesday 24 September 2002 11:25 pm, you wrote:
> i believe this professor is the son of dr. edward teller, father of the
> hydrogen bomb.

This is true.

> i doubt he'll go into detail about curved spacetimes, but i bet he'd
> address fun stuff like the issue of how we can make sense of a world
> where euclid's law of parallelism[1] is tossed into the trashcan.

Don't forget that you can pick up an expanded course description in the
Philsophy Dept.  You could also email him to see if he's going to cover any
specific topic.  He has had physics grad students in philosphy grad courses
that he has taught in the past.

Bob