2002 Sep 26 22:22

Re: [vox] handspring visor is dead

well, the visor isn't dead for _us_.

heck, i've used a palm pilot (the original) up until about a year ago.
but even more than that, i was very happy with it.  after god knows how
many _years_ of faithful service, the screen touch mechanism kept losing
its sync, so i got my prism.

the visor serves its purpose; i got it for a cheap price, and i like it.
at the time i got it, it was one fifth of the price of a zaurus and
about half the price of a palm of similar features.  it was (and still
is) a darn good investment.

if i can find another PDA that can double as a cellphone, i'd consider
replacing it.  actually, i'll make that a second post...

pete

begin Rusty Minden <clownsinc@attbi.com>