2002 Sep 22 21:52

Re: [vox] server backups

There is Amanda, BRU (which I have always heard very good things about),
and a couple of other little tools floating about.   Veritas also has
linux ports I belive....

Joseph Estevao Arruda		|	zeruch.deviantart.com
Meme Bender & Pundit @ large	|	z@precog.com
"The only thing I value less than your existence is your opinion" -z