2002 Sep 23 07:50

[vox] RSVP Today for your Slashdot MEETUP (fwd)

Is anyone out there in VOX land planning to attend?

--
R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net
http://www.dooglio.net

vi: "The way God meant for man to edit text files..."

GPG Public key : http://www.dooglio.net/dooglio.gpg

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 22:02:12 -0500 (CDT)
From: Slashdot MEETUP <slashdot@meetup.com>
To: doug@dooglio.net
Subject: RSVP Today for your Slashdot MEETUP

Hello dooglio,

You voted, we counted, and the results are in! Your
Slashdot MEETUP in Sacramento, CA will be

  Thursday, Sep 26 @ 7PM
  True Love Coffeehouse
  2406 J St
  Sacramento, CA 95816
  916-492-9002

Now it's time to RSVP. That stands for "Reply, please"
in French. In other words, let us know if you can make it!
If you're going to attend, please click here:
http://slashdot.meetup.com/rsvp?e=17372&v=11555
If you'd love to, but you just can't make it this month, click here:
http://slashdot.meetup.com/rsvp?e=17372&v=-1

We cancel MEETUPs that have fewer than 4 people
confirmed as attending, so if you are indeed planning
on coming, let us know!

In other news, don't forget to sign up to be a host.
Having a good host is a simple way to kick your MEETUP
up a notch. Hosts help people find each other. If
you're generally prompt and have a an iota of
enthusiasm coursing through your veins hosting is
right up your alley. You can sign up in your profile
by clicking right...here:
http://slashdot.meetup.com/profile

So as of right now, your mental to-do list looks like this:
 - RSVP to MEETUP
 - If I'm attending, I should sign up to be a host
 - Find that sock that's been missing since the last time I did laundry.

Over and out,
Margaret

--

Update your membership settings at: