2002 Sep 26 01:16

[vox] Re: nblug library?

Heya,

We, over at nblug, were looking into addint a position to our lug like you
have: "Librarian"

For those who have acted in this capacity at this lug, could you offer
suggestions to one of our members who is looking to tackle this
responsibility?

(You can reply to him directly as his address is in the CC-line or reply
in-list with a discussion and I can send a summary on to him.)

Thanks!

-ME