2002 Sep 23 09:17

[vox] UT 2003 demo on gentoo CD

I may have missed a posting on this to Vox as I have been busier than I
wished of late, but there is a Unreal Tournament 2003 demo version that runs
from a bootable CD, which coincidently happens to be a Gentoo Linux 1.4rc1
build CD as well.

Details on there home page http://www.gentoo.org/
Note:  There are hardware limitations (My system doesn't meet the sound card
critiera, but it ran great other than that.

In other news, UT2003 when Gold and was mentioned on slashdot.org.

The linux installer is on Desk 3 of the 3 disk set (no mention on the box)
http://www.ina-community.com/forums/announcement.php?s=1edfbcc393eee0bb8595bb
5498c3c7cb&forumid=214

-sp