2002 Sep 20 00:01

Re: [vox] Where I Don't Wnat To Go

On Thu, Sep 19, 2002 at 10:26:39PM -0700, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> ROFL!
>
> i don't think i laughed this hard in weeks.  thanks for sharing this.
>
> why does MS and AOL come up?  there's not a single instance of "go to
> hell" on the page.  don't these things get indexed by content?

I wonder if it is a google easter-egg joke? Seeing as google runs linux
;-)

I've seen similar "easter egg" type things in searches before (Some
online store with a really funny hits on one search string ? Can't find it
now, it was reported on the Reg a long while ago)

--
	GPG key-id: 1024D/DF04A255                 Dmitriy
	AA16 8FAB 74E1 3511 83D0  9F4B F087 CEC9 DF04 A255