2002 Sep 19 13:46

Re: [vox] inane question: ecard sites

On Thu, Sep 19, 2002 at 01:37:22PM -0700, Ryan wrote:

> On Thursday 19 September 2002 01:33 pm, Rod Roark wrote:
> > Ugh.  Better to call and grovel, then send a real card.
>
> I second that opinion. Or you could find a picture of something cute og
> google images and email that to them along with a note.

Or draw something in Tux Paint ;)

If they are PNG-incapable for some bizarre reason, you can always
find the picture in "~/.tuxpaint/saved/"  (the filenames correspond t
when the picture was first saved; YYYYMMDDhhmmss.png or somesuch)
and then do:

  pngtopnm XYZ.png | pnmquant -fs 256 | ppmtogif > XYZ.gif

;)