2002 Sep 19 12:52

Re: [vox] New Tux Paint

On Thu, Sep 19, 2002 at 02:07:14AM -0700, Rick Moen wrote:
> Quoting Bill Kendrick (nbs@sonic.net):
>
> > For those of you who speak Icelandic, you'll _especially_ appreciate
> > the latest release.
>
> <boggle>
>
> Do you have both Bokmål and Nynorsk, too?

Just Nynorsk.  I'll happily accept a Bokmål translation, though.
It'll help me make sure some of my own i18n stuff is robust enough.

I'd eventually like to support non-Latin-character languages, if at all
possible, like Hebrew, Hindi, Chinese, Japanese, and so on...

I'd need some suitably free fonts for those, though.