2002 Sep 18 14:47

[vox] Need a staging area for some computers tomorrow (Thursday)

[vox] Need a staging area for some computers tomorrow (Thursday)

LUGOD will be receiving some computers tomarrow that will be
given out to some needy, and wanting geeks. We will need a
staging area for delivery and pick up for these computers. I
will be delivering the first computers as early as 10:00 AM and
making a second delivery at around 11:30 if all goes according
to plan. There may be an older Pentium computer in it for the
helping party (if needed). Please e-mail me off list.

Rusty