2002 Sep 17 20:38

Re: [vox] ideas for meeting location for november 5

On Tue, Sep 17, 2002 at 06:18:11PM -0700, Ted Deppner wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 16, 2002 at 11:31:23AM -0700, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> > sudwerk's is an option, but lugod lost a lot of money on the mad-dog
> > talk; even with all the donations, sudwerk's is just too expensive for
> > us.
>
> What's the cost of Sudwerk?

I don't recall exactly, but I think the total cost was over $200.
That was for the room and the food.

> Maybe time to find a sponsor, or perhaps let the group choose between
> comfortable seats and beer (at a cost for the room) versus a cold austere
> (and beerless) library?

I'm happy with the library until we can find another locale similar to
Z-World.  Sudwerk was alright, but noisy.

There's also no chance of network, it's a difficult place to get to
(compared to the library), etc.