2002 Sep 17 19:11

Re: [vox] Re: Free Pentium Computer

I'll add two more CPUs to the mix if anyone is interested:
(monitors not included)

1)  Gateway 486/33

2)  Brand-X Pentium/200 MHz

Both worked fine when I removed them from service.

The only catch is that I'll be up only for the weekend, and
mid-afternoon
on Saturday will be the only time that I can meet someone briefly for
the handoff.

If anyone is interested, please send e-mail directly, as we are leaving
Thursday at 2:30.

Jim