2002 Sep 16 16:04

[vox] Free Pentium Computer

Hi Henry,

I have a friend who could really use a powerful Pentium system like
that. I've fixed minor problems with her 486 (25MHz?) over the past
few years, but it's really on it's last legs. She's retired and living
in low income housing, so going down to the mega store and putting
down a few hundred bucks is not an option.

Bill