January 6: Social gathering
2002 Sep 17 19:11

[vox] ideas for meeting location for november 5

[vox] ideas for meeting location for november 5

Hi Pete,

Covell Gardens on Alvarado has two public meeting rooms that has been
available to community organization at no charge in the past.

http://www.marketfinder.com/amselect/facility/covellgardens.html
Covell Gardens, (530) 756-0700, 1111 Alvarado Ave, Davis, CA 95616

--Bill