2002 Sep 17 18:19

Re: [vox] ideas for meeting location for november 5

Re: [vox] ideas for meeting location for november 5

well, not exactly.  the problem is parking.

as i understand it, campus sticker parking is in effect until 9pm or
10pm.  that means that everyone would have to pay $4 for a parking pass
to avoid a possible $20 parking ticket.

if it weren't for this one single fact, we'd be meeting at UCD for free
rather than the library which is non-free and can boot us whenever they
feel something more important comes up.   :(   UCD would've been the
next best thing to zworld...

oh, how i miss zworld.  they were a godsend.

pete

begin R. Douglas Barbieri <doug@dooglio.net>