2002 Sep 16 11:32

[vox] new bylaws

i plan on introducing two changes to the bylaws:

ADD to: article 1, section 4, 1st paragraph:

A person nominated for an officer position may decline the nomination at
any time before the election takes place.

ADD new: article 1, section 2, sub paragraph vii:

vi: The Archiver will be responsible for:

	a. Being the LUGOD historian in the capacity that he and the other LUGOD
	officers see fit.

	b. At his discretion, video taping guest speakers that LUGOD members
	express interest in and making copies of the talks available to LUGOD for
	distribution and archiving.

pete