2002 Sep 16 00:17

[vox] email about doom 3 from tuxagmes

----- Forwarded message from Tux Games Information <info@tuxgames.com> -----

From: Tux Games Information <info@tuxgames.com>
To: p@dirac.org
Subject: Re: doom 3
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 11:17:21 +0100

Hello,

We are sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We've had a mass of
email
come in the last week. We are catching up on all past emails to us.
Thank
you for being patient.

We aren't sure about the current requirements and problems at this
time. We are aware of the stated restriction but, given the Linux
community, if you can't play doom 3 on a card, we would expect that
the driver will be updated within a matter of days by hoards of doom
players all desperate to play.

Thanks
--
Tux Games Information