2002 Sep 14 11:18

Re: [vox] [OT] cell phone question

I like AT&T for service area coverage and the price is not bad.
In regards to phones DO NOT BUY AN ERICSON I have had two and
they were both crap!! I have nothing but good luck with Nokia,
but the smaller model phone has some coverage issues due to the
internal antenna (your thunb can cut your signal if you are not
careful).

Rusty