2002 Sep 13 17:01

Re: [vox] [OT] O'Reilly editor on digital photography - Palo Alto,Sept.

Re: [vox] [OT] O'Reilly editor on digital photography - Palo Alto,Sept. 17th

My friends and I already use gallery on our co-located server:

http://www.cibocantabimus.com/gallery

Way cool.

Dooglio

On Thu, 12 Sep 2002, GNU Linux wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 12, 2002 at 02:05:18PM -0700, Dave Henley wrote:
> > > Derrick Story to appear at the Apple Store in Palo Alto September 17--
> > >
> > > Apple's breakthrough image manager, iPhoto, may help you
> > > manage your photos like Martha Stewart, .....
> >
> > I'm, ah, not so sure I'd like to manage my photos like Martha Stewart.  :)
>
> DITTO!!!
>
> So, what are people using to manage their photo albums?
>
> I recently started using a php program called gallery. It's pretty
> good. You can find it at:
>
> http://gallery.sourceforge.net

R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net
http://www.dooglio.net

vi: "The way God meant for man to edit text files..."

GPG Public key : http://www.dooglio.net/dooglio.gpg