2002 Sep 14 10:43

Re: [vox] [OT] cell phone question

Hi Rhonda,

I have AT&T, and they are giving me fairly good service.  I used to have
Verizon, and it didn't cover my home in Sac.  AT&T still has iffy service
there, but I can get a clear signal more often.  I have friends who have
Verizon now, and they still say it sucks.  Cingular also sucks from what I
hear.  Someone told me AT&T has the largest network out of all the
carriers, so that may be your best choice.  I remember there was an
article in the Sac Bee on carriers in the Sac area, but I can't find it
online.  My AT&T phone is on a family plan, so I won't give you the
details on that.  Check out their website for more details.

FL

PS  That's T-Mobile.  And I think they're piggybacking off someone else
(Verizon?).