2002 Sep 11 14:16

[vox] Dr. Andy's show today

----- Forwarded message from Andrew Jones <aojones@ucdavis.edu> -----

Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 13:25:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Andrew Jones" <aojones@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: RE: LUGOD events
To: Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net>

Thanks Bill,

	I'll your announcements to the bill. By the way, you and your LUGOD troops
might be interested in this afternoon's show. As you might have read in
yesterday's _Enterprise_, I have an afternoon of memorial poetry and music
planned. I'll be joined on the air by Matt Richtel, Technology Reporter for
the _New York Times_, and author of the recent article "It's Time to Turn
Off Those Bells and Whistles"
(http://www.nytimes.com/2002/09/08/business/yourmoney/08SLAS.html) in which
he argues the need for us to put down all our gadgets on September 11. Matt
is also the co-author of the tech-savvy syndicated cartoon "Rudy Park" (at
http://www.sfgate.com/technology/rudypark/).

Thanks for the constant feed of Linformation!

Andy

----- End forwarded message -----