2002 Sep 09 22:33

[vox] Next LUGOD meeting - need someone to set up

[vox] Next LUGOD meeting - need someone to set up

I'm going to be unable to set up at the next LUGOD meeting
(I might not even make it).  Can someone take over setting up for me?

All that _really_ needs to be done is:

  1. Let the library know you're there.

  2. Assuming the room won't be completely cleared out by 9pm,
     get the key and instructions to lock the doors, and pay for the room.
     ($5.00, or $15.00 if people bring food)

  3. Set the chairs up.

  4. Put out the 'new user' signup sheets and 'club info' handouts out

  5. Collect the 'new user' sheets at the end of the meeting

  6. Clean up afterwards, put the chairs back where they were, and, if
     applicable, enable the alarm & lock the library.

You can come to my place pretty much any evening this week (if you tell me
in advance), or perhaps we can meet up at the Demo at the Co-Op on Saturday.