2002 Sep 09 09:36

Re: [vox] lame phone spam...

on Fri, Sep 06, 2002, ME (dugan@passwall.com) wrote:
> "I have had it up to *here* with being spammed on my extra phone line!"
> [Image of some guy holding his hand up to some part of his anatomy - above
> the neck.]

Junkbusters.com -- did the "Junkbusters Declare" page a year ago August.
Also generated letters to opt out of everything possible to opt out of.
Re-upped the process following a move in January.

By the time anthrax deliveries were on everyone's mind, my postal mail
load was down ~80%.

I've had five phone solicitations in the past year.  Two from companies
I've done prior business with, three from other sources, two of which
were automated / machine calls.

Satisfied customer (and it's free).

Links:

    Home: