January 6: Social gathering
2002 Sep 08 02:45

Re: [vox] [OT] Nigerian spam

On Sun, Sep 08, 2002 at 02:32:36AM -0700, joseph e arruda wrote:
> I don't need bigger breasts. Really. Mine are pretty firm and I don't see
> a need for enlargement.  But man, let me tell you, I'd love to refinance
> my mortgage...that is, if I had a house (I get insurance/mortgage spams
> now by the digital deli full).

Heh - I got some actual dead-tree postal spam the other day.
On the outside in handwriting(.ttf), it said something to the tune of:

"For some reason, unlike the other XYZ-millions of seniors who took up
whatever stupid offer we're sending, you didn't"...

followed by, and I quote:

  "I think I know why..."

Hmm... could it be:  BECAUSE I'M NOT A _SENIOR_!? :)

<snip>
> Yeah.  And I have a bridge to Atlantis off the coast of Arizona to sell
> you.

"What happened to the Zeus who used to turn into a cow and pick up chicks?" [*]

<snip>
> If not? Hey, theres always spam......

I'm beginning to wonder if maybe I'd be making more money if...

-bill!
[*] Hint: It's a Simpsons quote
    (So it should take all of 2 seconds to Google what the hell it means :) )