2002 Sep 06 15:30

Re: [vox] OT: Good Domain Name Registars

On Thu, Sep 05, 2002 at 07:42:35PM -0700, Ryan wrote:

> On Thursday 05 September 2002 06:24 pm, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> > 9 bucks a year?  sheesh.  and i thought i was getting a deal at
> > $11/year from joker.com.
>
> I got my domain from gandi.net, and haven't had any problems with them.
> They're 12 euros a year, no minimum, and I think they give you free DNS
> services (I currently use thier forwarding). I think Henry also uses them.

I have been nothing but happy with Gandi. They have a good no-nonsense web
interface, good terms of service, and good prices. I originally went with
them after reading a survey of registrars rated for their terms of service
(on Slashdot I think?). Gandi was the least facist; Verisign née Network
Solutions the most.

--
Henry House