2002 Sep 09 10:38

[vox] OT: Good Domain Name Registars

What are some good domain name registars? After having just received
an email from Verisign with the subject "RENEWAL NOTICE: SHWAINE.
COM will be up for renewal soon" when my domain name does not expire
until August of NEXT year (I guess a year from now qualifies as "soon"
in their current business model), I have decided I've had just about
enough of them. Seeing Slashdot's article about their ICANN troubles
is the last straw to get me off my lazy bum and fill out the transfer
paperwork. So, all I need now is a better choice to transfer to.
Any favorite registrars?

Shwaine the Wandering Arch of Malevolence
http://www.malevolence.com              http://www.shwaine.com
telnet://shwaine.dyn.greystoneapts.com:3000