2002 Sep 06 09:36

Re: [vox] Can I join LUGOD outside USA?

hi wu,

of course you can join!  we welcome everyone to join our group.  you can
subscribe to vox at:

   lists.lugod.org/vox

this mailing list is for all kinds of non-technical discussions on
linux, open source, news, life, etc.

and you can subscribe to vox-tech at:

   lists.lugod.org/vox-tech

this list is for technical discussions only.

at your leisure, please read the mailing list section of the lugod FAQ:

   http://www.lugod.org/documents/faq

because it has the basic rules of the lists and various good
information.

welcome!

pete

ps- i was under the impression that the chinese government blocked
access to google.com?

begin Haiying Wu <sea_wu@yahoo.com>